FIN GIVES BACK
FIN: Atlantic International Film Festival is a charitable arts organization dedicated to championing the vision and the voice of the global cinema experience. We are pleased to help other charitable organizations when and how we can, with a priority of supporting arts-related organizations and community partners.
Please note the Festival donates either a) a non-gala five-pack, valued at $65 b) a Festival Film Pass, valued at $150 or c) a Festival Experience Pass, valued at $300. There are limited quantities of each available.
- Your request must be made minimum of one month prior to your fundraising event/initiative.
- Your organization must be a registered charity or non-profit (regrettably, political fundraisers, sporting events and religious institutions are not eligible).
- We do not donate to primary and secondary public and private school fundraisers through our Gives Back program. We support education through the ViewFinders International Film Festival for Youth, offering free tickets to all in attendance. More information can be found here.
- FIN will donate only once a year to a charitable organization.
- Cash contributions are not made by FIN.
- FIN may request event tickets.
- FIN does not purchase tables to charitable or political events.
Donation requests can be sent to email@example.com