Job Title: FIN Partners Coordinator
Dates: May 6, 2019 - September 20, 2019
The FIN Partners Coordinator will facilitate and execute event logistic requirements and outreach for the 2019 edition of FIN Partners (FKA Strategic Partners), developing the skills necessary to execute a high caliber conference event. This position will ensure that event logistics associated with FIN Partners maintain the overall high level of presentation this event enjoyed in 2018 and years previous. This is a crucial role working closely with the FIN Partners Manager and FIN Management team in addition to directing other department staff as needed to ensure success. Key responsibilities include outreach and communication support, as well as the successful delivery of delegate experience, pre-planned meetings, keynotes, panels, receptions and other events held for FIN Partners delegates.
This position will be supervised by the FIN Partners Manager. Working closely with the FIN Partners Manager and FIN Festival staff, the FIN Partners Coordinator will participate in weekly organizational and departmental meetings, and daily check-ins with the FIN Partners team. The FIN Partners Coordinator will also work closely with and receive mentorship from the Marketing and Communications Manager, Operations Manager, Partnership Manager, IT Manager, and other key FIN staff.
Skills developed include:
- Management of departmental support staff and volunteers
- Outreach and communication with guests and partners
- Scheduling and pre-planning meetings
- Event management - ensure the organizational accuracy of event at the Festival Host Hotel, oversee BEO’s, transport, registration, hospitality, technical coordination, menus, catering etc.
- Digital data entry and database maintenance
- Work with budgets and accounting procedures
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org