The FIN Partners registration fee, for a single delegate, is $625 CAD (plus 15% tax = $718.75 CAD). A second delegate from the same company can register for a reduced registration of $500 CAD (plus 15% tax = $575 CAD). If selected you will receive an email with a link to pay. There is no fee to submit a form.
An internal selection committee reviews each application to consider the creative and commercial merits of the projects, the amount of financing attached, the viable co-production possibilities, as well as the number of delegates with compatible objectives.
PROJECT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR PRODUCERS
open to producers from around the world.
- one application per production company.
- maximum two delegates per production company.
- eligible projects: live-action feature film, television and digital fiction series
- up to 2 projects can be submitted for consideration
the creative and commercial merits of the project.
- the co-production possibilities of the project.
- the number of delegates with compatible objectives.
Minimum full producer credit on one feature film, television or digital fiction series with a secured distributor.
* Priority will be given to producers whose projects:
- have an available script
- financing attached
- are suitable to be co-produced/co-financed with the participation of two or more countries
TO SAVE AN APPLICATION:
Click Button SAVE FOR LATER.
Information to access your application for additional editing is sent via email.
TO SUBMIT APPLICATION:
Click Button SUBMIT.
Once the application is submitted, it is no longer available for further editing.
Deadline for Submissions: June 28, 2019
if selected, the relevant information will be taken from the application form and appear in printed and online material. Please avoid entering titles in all caps and/or italics.
- all applicants will be notified of the status of their application by mid-July.
- following FIN Partners acceptance, a payment link will be sent to you via email. Deadline for payment is August 2nd, 2019.
Take advantage of all that FIN Partners has to offer:
• over 100 creative and commercial feature film and television fiction series projects from around the globe, at all stages in development
• relevant and practical panels, candid case studies and visionary keynote speakers
• a full agenda of 25-minute 1-2-1 Meetings with those who you’ve requested to meet
• investor and coproduction focused roundtable sessions
• intimate networking events and cocktail receptions
• casual breakfasts, lunches and breaks
• the “Lobster Dinner by the Sea”, representing the best in maritime hospitality
• FIN Atlantic International Film Festival screenings and gala parties
• ground transport to and from the airport, as well as to events and receptions
For frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ page
To contact FIN Partners directly, click HERE