|PROJECT SUBMISSION (PRODUCERS) FORM|
|INDUSTRY REGISTRATION (NON-PRODUCERS) FORM|
The FIN Partners registration fee, for a single delegate, is $625 CAD (plus 15% tax = $718.75 CAD). A second delegate from the same company can register for a reduced registration of $500 CAD (plus 15% tax = $575 CAD). If selected you will receive an email with a link to pay. There is no fee to submit a form.
An internal selection committee reviews each application to consider the creative and commercial merits of the projects, the amount of financing attached, the viable co-production possibilities, as well as the number of delegates with compatible objectives.
DEADLINE JUNE 29, 2018
PROJECT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR PRODUCERS
open to producers from around the world.
- one application per production company.
- maximum two delegates per production company.
- eligible projects: feature film, television and digital fiction series
- up to 2 projects can be submitted for consideration
the creative and commercial merits of the project.
- the co-production possibilities of the project.
- the number of delegates with compatible objectives.
Minimum full producer credit on one feature film, television or digital fiction series with a secured distributor.
* Priority will be given to producers whose projects:
- have an available script
- financing attached
- are suitable to be co-produced/co-financed with the participation of two or more countries
TO SAVE AN APPLICATION:
Click Button SAVE FOR LATER.
Information to access your application for additional editing is sent via email.
TO SUBMIT APPLICATION:
Click Button SUBMIT.
Once the application is submitted, it is no longer available for further editing.
Deadline for Submissions, Friday, June 29.
if selected, the relevant information will be taken from the application form and appear in printed and online material. Please avoid entering titles in all caps and/or italics.
- all applicants will be notified of the status of their application by mid-July.
- following FIN Partners acceptance, a payment link will be sent to you via email. Deadline for payment is August 3rd, 2018.
Take advantage of all that FIN Partners has to offer:
• over 100 creative and commercial feature film and television fiction series projects from around the globe, at all stages in development
• relevant and practical panels, candid case studies and visionary keynote speakers
• a full agenda of 25-minute 1-2-1 Meetings with those who you’ve requested to meet
• investor and coproduction focused roundtable sessions
• intimate networking events and cocktail receptions
• casual breakfasts, lunches and breaks
• the “Lobster Dinner by the Sea”, representing the best in maritime hospitality
• FIN Atlantic International Film Festival screenings and gala parties
• ground transport to and from the airport, as well as to events and receptions
For frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ page
To contact FIN Partners directly, click HERE